Severcap is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Severcap may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect:
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- items you purchased
- shipping option
- What we do with the information we gather:
- We use it to complete your order
- Internal book keeping and accounting.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail if there is something wrong with your order or shipping.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Controlling your personal information:
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help with the analysis how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google will use this information for evaluating your usage of the web site, for compiling reports about the web site activities for the website operators, and for providing further services in connection with web site usage and Internet usage. Google will also transfer this data to third parties, if necessary, provided that this is legally mandated or insofar as third parties have been commissioned by Google to process this data. Google will never associate your IP address with any other Google data. You may refuse to store cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we would point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. By using this web site, you confirm that you agree
So-called through cookies are used on this website for collecting and storing data. Cookies are little data packages, which your browser stores on your end device at our instigation. There, they do not cause any damage. They do not contain any viruses and do not allow us to spy out your data. Two types of cookies are used for this purpose. Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Permanent cookies, however, may remain on the computer for days, months or even years. This type of cookies allows you to be recognised again when recalling the websites after having left it. With the aid of cookies, we are able to track your user behaviour for the aforementioned purposes and to a corresponding extent. They are also intended to optimise your surfing of our website. These data, too, we collect only in anonymized or pseudonymized form. You can set your Internet browser so that cookies cannot be stored on your end device or cookies already stored are deleted.